Invisalign & Invisalign Teen in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica
We may have grown up during the era of metallic braces, bands and nightly headgear; and as parents we understand how emotionally difficult and uncomfortable orthodontic treatment can be for children and teenagers. In 2008, Align Technology, the inventors of Invisalign, developed the modern approach to straightening teeth for younger patients, Invisalign Teen.
Like Invisalign, Invisalign Teen program is specially designed to help correct the teeth without any visible braces that can be easily seen by peers. These transparent teeth aligners that gradually shift teeth into the proper alignment are as effective as braces, but a more comfortable process.
What are the benefits of Invisalign Teen?
- Removable aligners for a more comfortable process
- Better oral hygiene, since brushing and flossing easier than with braces
- The diet is not as restricted as with braces
- Less orthodontic emergencies during treatment
- Confident during treatment and more so, after!
What is the difference between Invisalign and Invisalign Teen?
- Each aligner also comes with a small and inconspicuous Blue Dot Wear Indicator- which helps identify when the patient is ready for next aligner, and at the same time eliminate a parent’s concern regarding compliance
- Align Technology kept in mind that younger patients are still growing, and allowed for the eruption of the second molars
- Unlike regular Invisalign, replacement aligners are available at no additional cost, up to six free replacement aligners
This technology is reserved only for those with the proper skills and expertise necessary to create such a stringent and precise regimen. Dr. Atoosa Nikaeen is a Los Angeles-based orthodontist who is an Elite Provider of Invisalign.
Her practice in So Cal often gets referrals from dentists from as far as San Francisco, France, and even Japan, because of her renowned skill in addressing positional and proportional teeth irregularities.
If your teen has problems with teeth alignment or malocclusion and you are considering braces, consider Invisalign Teen instead.
Braces and Invisalign Teen in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Beverly Hills
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Nikaeen to discuss whether Invisalign or any other type of treatment will best fit your teen’s needs. Please note that insurance policies that cover braces also often cover Invisalign and Invisalign Teen.
Give your child the gift of Invisalign Teen by calling (310) 444-1113 or email to schedule a free initial consultation in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica.