Consultations for Los Angeles Orthodontic Patients - What to Expect
At the office of Dr. Atoosa Nikaeen, our goal is to ensure a long-lasting, healthy and beautiful smile.
We start with a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
What happens during the free initial consultation?
- You meet Dr. Atoosa Nikaeen and her treatment coordinator.
- The treatment coordinator takes a panoramic X-ray and diagnostic photos.
These help Dr. Nikaeen with her diagnosis and treatment planning during your exam.
- Dr. Nikaeen reviews your medical and dental history forms.
- She does a thorough evaluation of your teeth, bite and smile!
- You discuss all your concerns with Dr. Nikaeen.
- She tailors a treatment plan that is right for you, using the latest innovative techniques for best results and your convenience.
- You discuss all the treatment options with Dr. Nikaeen.
- The treatment coordinator explains all your financial options, including insurance and the
zero-interest payment plan.
We guarantee to provide you with the personal attention you deserve. We will answer all your questions and discuss your concerns, to assist you in making the right treatment choice.
Dr Nikaeen and her staff look forward to meeting you. Contact us today for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
What is the next step after the free initial consultation?
If you have had a recent dental check-up and cleaning with your general dentist, we can start
The treatment coordinator will guide you through this process, by assisting you with all paperwork and insurance submissions and by scheduling an appropriate appointment, depending on Dr. Nikaeen’s orthodontic treatment plan for you.
Please call us at (310) 444-1113 or send an email to schedule your free initial consultation. We serve Southern California including Los Angeles (LA), Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica.